Menu French-American Law Firm - French and U.S. Immigration/Nationality Law - Visas
Tél : Fax : Contact me Tél : Fax :

Immigration and Nationality Law for the USA > Business and investment visas

  • VISA "B-1": for business travellers
  • VISA "E": for investor/managers

Should you have any question or wish to obtain more information on our services, kindly contact us at :

Of course, our representation in French law and American law are distinct from each other.

Contact us