Immigration and Nationality Law for the USA > Family-related immigration

  • VISA "K-1": allows the fiancé(e) of an American citizen to travel and reside in the United States, provided that the couple effectively marry within 90 days of arrival in the United States.
  • VISA "K-3": allows the spouse of a U.S. citizen to be sponsored for a temporary visa which thereafter gives rights to permanent residence
  • Family preference visas for immediate family members

Should you have any question or wish to obtain more information on our services, kindly contact us at :

Of course, our representation in French law and American law are distinct from each other.

See also: