Immigration and Nationality Law for the USA > Work Visas
- VISA "A": diplomatic/state official or employee of a foreign government, with family and domestic
- VISA "C": transit visa
- VISA "D": crew members of an air or sea vessel
- VISA"G": a person on official public business in the U.S.
- VISA "H-1A": seasonal agricultural workers
- VISA "H-1B": persons recruited for temporary work resulting from a worker shortage
- VISA "H-3": professional interns in an American company or subsidiary of a foreign company
- VISA "J-1": non-academic training program
- VISA "I": Representatives of the media (press, radio, television, etc.) for reporting and documentaries, upon presentation of a press badge. Employees of a foreign tourist office.
- VISA "L": Managers and senior executives of multi-national groups, requiring the presence of a group relationship between an affiliate or sister company (minimum of one year of seniority in the group)
- VISA "O": persons of outstanding national or international achievement in the sciences, the arts, sport, education or business
- VISA "P": Artists and athletes performing in the United States in the context of an exchange program.
- VISA "Q": Participants in certain cultural exchange programs offering practical training
- VISA "R": religious workers
Should you have any question or wish to obtain more information on our services, kindly contact us at :
Смотрите также :