Immigration and Nationality Law for France and the United States

Immigration and Nationality issues are the focus of the firm. Both for the United States and for France, the firm assists companies and individuals in resolving their immigration needs. Registered with the US Embassy of Paris, Haywood M. WISE Esq. And his team often presents challenging and difficult cases (for example, waiver cases involving a conviction, fraud or overstay) before the US Consulate of Paris and Department of State. At the same time, with his French legal training, he is assisting companies and individuals before the French Consulates outside of France, the Préfectures, with the administrative authorities, or in the French courts. Although the English language version of this website shall deal primarily with French immigration, the firm handles U.S. immigration matters as well.

Should you have any question or wish to obtain more information on our services, kindly contact us at :

Of course, our representation in French law and American law are distinct from each other.

Immigration to France

French immigration law is codified in the Code of Entry and Stay of Foreigners and Rights of Asylum (Code de l'entrée et du séjour des étrangers et du droit d'asile (CESEDA) and is a branch of the law of its own, which is subject to constant change. A practitioner must not only know the law in this field but also standard practices at the Préfectures, French Consulates and the Labor Ministry (DIRECCTE). We accompany our clients in visa requests before the French Consulates worldwide, and assist our clients in their administrative formalities and appeals before the Préfectures and administrative courts.

Immigration to the United States

Our clientele for U.S. immigration are in particular investors and companies looking to invest and establish themselves in the United States, by creation of a commercial enterprise, the acquisition of an enterprise, or the transfer of employees. Unless an individual can travel under the Visa Waiver Program, any foreign person seeking to enter the United States must submit a visa request before the U.S. Consulate. Certain visas require a request before USCIS, the National Visa Center and may require a Labor Certification Application. Our firm facilitates the immigration of individuals, but also the establishment of companies in the 50 States of the United States for its French clients, in particular in order to prepare investment and commercial visas (such as E-1 and E-2 visas) and work visas (L-1, H-1B, etc.).

See also: