Immigration and Nationality Law for the USA > Business and investment visas

  • VISA "B-1": for business travellers
  • VISA "E": for investor/managers

Should you have any question or wish to obtain more information on our services, kindly contact us at :

Of course, our representation in French law and American law are distinct from each other.

A question ?
Do not hesitate to contact us at:
01 88 24 54 38
or by mail :

Contact us

See also :